ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (45/76) > >>

mouser:
I've added a couple of important features to the beta; i'd appreciate any bug reports.

New stuff:

* [Feature] New clip grid menu items for creating new groups based on selection (moves clips) or search (creates a virtual group).
* [Feature] Group tree drop target is now highlighting while dragging over it.
* [Feature] Quick search/filter now provides a drop-down of favorite searches; set favorites in the Misc. Options 2 tab.
* [Feature] Better statusbar info about selected group; reports total # clips in view and # selected.

mouser:
I'm going to try to make a couple more screencast videos about CHS and maybe redo the old introductory video.  Just going over tips and tricks and some of the more unusual features.  Let me know if there are some features or operations you'd like me to hit on.

Old existing screencasts are here: https://www.donationcoder.com/screencasts/chs

mouser:
I've made a bunch of improvements that could hypothetically cause problems, so i'd love to hear more reports of beta testers before i release this one as official.  anyone?

mouser:
v2.26.0 is official.

tomos:
Only got to update today: Win7 x64

I had long ago removed the hotkey to open the main window - the toggle key tempted me to add it again:

* I am unable to add Ctrl+Alt+W it keeps changing it to Ctrl+Alt+V
* Alt+W gets changes to 'None'All other letter are working fiine as shortcuts, and the 'W is working correctly otherwise

It is a German keyboard which should not make any difference -
Spoilermaybe it's pronouncing the 'W' with a German accent? :-[

(Note: Ctrl+Alt+W was previously being used by Popup quotes, so I removed it there and closed popup quotes - but the problem remained)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version