ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (38/76) > >>

mouser:
Good points.

In CHS the title field is actually configurable by the user.  As you might have gotten used to by now, i have referred to it somewhat inconsistently.  In the options on the Clipboard tab it the "Clip Naming Template".  I should change that to Clip TITLE template.

As for grabbing the web page title, I guess in CHS this is captured as the Window Title.

rjbull:
The drawback with %WindowTitle% is that it includes the name of the application clipped from, which, when gathering information from the web or desktop applications, has to be edited out.  However, I suppose there's no way to avoid at least some editing and one could probably semi-automate some of it by using CHS's other functions or third-party tools, though then it's two clip actions rather than just one.

dcwul62:
@mouser v.2.20.01 
With me, check for updates - nothing seems to happen.
Maybe because with beta's this may not make sense(?), maybe the link to the latest version is broken, I don't know.
Leave this to you. Would expect CHS to at least 'tell me' that I am running the latest version. Agree?
=

mouser:
It will not report to you when there is a new beta.
This is by design so that most people only get the stable non-betas.

mouser:
Latest beta:

v2.22.02 - Nov 19, 2013

* [MajorFeature] You can now define quick actions that can be performed on clips.  These can be web url searches or local program executions.  They are shown in the quick-paste popup menu and on the main window text memo toolbar.
* [MajorFeature] You can now highlight terms in the clip text memo.  By default it will match any filter you are using to limit clips shown but you can override it.  You can also hit F3 to jump to next occurrence of the term when in the text memo window.
* [MinorFeature] Added icons to clip grid right-click context menu.
* [MajorFeature] Rewrote clip export procedure.  There are also now some options in Backup tab so you can specify which fields get exported and how to handle newlines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version