ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (25/76) > >>

mouser:
Not many new features, but this updates CHS to my new setup packages that are digitally signed, with an easier portable zip download option:

v2.13.01 - July 6, 2012

* [BugFix] Paste menu for Favorite group (and other virtual groups) was not showing clips that were manually placed into that group.
* [Minor Feature] Added balloon tray warning the first time an image exceeds configured limits on clipboard save size.
* [Minor Feature] Added option to not autofit column headers in grid view (may be useful if you have a very large column)
* [Feature] For portable users, program now checks for ConfigDir_Default.ini if ConfigDir.ini not found; prevents your custom ConfigDir.ini file from being overwritten when unpacking portable distribution zip.
* [MajorFeature] Executable and setup are now digitally signed for extra security; instead of a zip-compatible installer, there are now 2 separate downloads for installer and portable version.
* [Feature] Added new check for text from commandline tools triggered via Modification Presets, so they can be checked for Cancel or Error.
* [BugFix] Modification dialog was opening up with checkboxes checked for "custom tool" by default.
* [BugFIx] Sendkeys method was not sending tabs correctly to some apps.

superboyac:
Not many new features, but this updates CHS to my new setup packages that are digitally signed, with an easier portable zip download option:
-mouser (July 06, 2012, 01:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
Appreciate it.  Still use CHS for it's quickpaste popup menu, which is now the best on the block.  For a while, ARSclip and CHS were nose-for nose there, but now CHS is the king of the hill.  I don't know why I keep track of these things... :(

mouser:
Thanks for saying so.
Hopefully there will be some more substantial CHS updates this year, now that i have shaken the rust off.

rjbull:
Still use CHS for it's quickpaste popup menu, which is now the best on the block.  For a while, ARSclip and CHS were nose-for nose there, but now CHS is the king of the hill.-superboyac (July 06, 2012, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
One of the things I like about ArsClip is that old clips are auto-deleted on number of clips, rather than age.  That means that if I don't use the PC for even a week or two, when I go back to it, the same 15 or whatever recent clips are still there in the popup.  AFAIK CHS does things by date, so old clips have disappeared, and you have to pop up the main window go look for them.  Further, AC now has a Search and Paste menu entry directly on the popup (it doesn't really have a main window in the usual sense anyway).  That has a nice live search, and includes Removed Clips.

I don't know why I keep track of these things...-superboyac (July 06, 2012, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's now part of your nature!  It's the DC effect!  :lol:

mouser:
New beta available:

* https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/clipboardhelpandspell/downloads/beta/ClipboardHelpAndSpellSetup.exe
* Or https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/clipboardhelpandspell/downloads/beta/ClipboardHelpAndSpellPortable.zip
v2.16.01 - October 18, 2012

* [Feature] Added new quick template, paste template menu, print template, and quick-template hotkey; all let you configure more elaborate text templates to be used when pasting or printing clips to add additional information and formatting.  See "Paste Template" tab in options.
* [Improvement] When manually adding new clip via NewClip button, it will automatically be selected regardless of grid sorting.
* [BugFix] When CHS was set to StayOnTop, options form was showing behind main form.
* [BugFix] Attempt to fix bug with Ctrl+Alt+C forced Ctrl+C sending (capture beep sound should no longer play if a new clip was not captured).
* [Feature] Added new quickpaste popup menu item to show additional actions menu (shift+click menu) for first clip.
* [Feature] Added paste-as-file action in quick paste shift clip menu -- copied this idea from a cool utility by DC member c.gingerich called "Paste As File" (see http://starpunch.net/?page=8).
Quickest way to use the new PasteAsFile feature:

* Copy whatever you want to clipboard (image or text)
* Then go to a file explorer (or email client, etc.), wherever you want to paste the clip as a file.
* Hit Ctrl+Alt+Q to bring up the CHS quickpaste menu
* Hit P to show the extra-actions menu for the last copied clip
* Hit F to trigger the "Paste as File" menu item
* Hit Enter to use default filename.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version