ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (5/76) > >>

superboyac:
Mouser, I didn't even know about this program all this time!  Wow, you're amazing, this is a cool.  I want to spend some time with it and figure it all out, it looks like I can really use it.

So you're also making your mark in the notetaking software genre?  Man, I hope you know what you're getting into.  Pretty soon (if not already) everyone is going to expect this program to do everything and anything just the right way.  I hope it doesn't burn you out like the Keynote author.

I think pretty soon, I'm going to start a thread here at DC for the discussion of these notetaking software (unless it's already been done...I'll do a search first).  If we ever complete an official DC review of these softwares, it will be really, REALLY impressive.

mouser:
superboyac, notetaking soft is the #1 requested review on the site..
the problem is, as most of us know, the subject is so huge that it will surely destroy the brain of any human who attempts to write such a review..  seriously it might drive you mad.

kfitting:
I agree with mouser!  I can't even convince myself of all the features I think I maybe (possibly?) want in a "notetaking" app! 

Kevin

mouser:
btw.. this may come as a bit of a shock but after working for weeks(months?) on this new hierarchical codebase ive been working on, i think there is a very very high chance that chs will be completely rewritten mostly from scratch..

superboyac:
Alright mouser!  You've done it again.  I am ditching ARSclip and using CHS now.  What can I say?  Good job, and I really appreciate it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version