ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (20/76) > >>

mouser:
Nope looks like a bug then -- maybe i just never made the latest version public..
Either way, I know the issue so look for an update this weekend where it will be fixed.

ps. thanks for the report  :up:

TheManRetired:
That's really stranage.  Did you try with another web browser -- chrome or internet explorer or opera?
If those still don't work, send me a message and i will try to email you a copy.  But it's not a good permanent solution so it would be nice to find the real cause.
Maybe some security software on your pc?
-mouser (August 22, 2011, 09:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry so long getting back but had some medical problems, yes I tried IE9, Opera and same thing happens with them. Don't know why but it is only this site that I have problems downloading, even CNET's stupid new download program doesn't give me problems and I don't have any idea why.

mouser:
Minor update:

2.05.01 - September 11, 2011

* [BugFix] Dialogs were not adjusting for machines with Large Font setting resulting in cramped dialog text.
* [BugFix] The auto filing checkbox options were always being forced on.
I will try to post a more substantial update later this week.

bob99:
Minor update:

2.05.01 - September 11, 2011

* [BugFix] The auto filing checkbox options were always being forced on.-mouser (September 11, 2011, 03:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Works fine for me now.
Not able to report on the other fix.

Thanks for the update.

mouser:
Bugfix release, but highly recommended:
v2.06.01 - September 18, 2011

* [BugFix] The information about the executable process for some application windows was not being parsed properly -- causing CHS to attribute captures to incorrect applications sometimes.
* [BugFix] CHS was occasionally wasting cpu cycles while idle if it could not detect application window information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version