ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (31/76) > >>

mouser:
Cranioscopical, I must apologize, it seems your error was in fact a bug in v2.16.02, which has now been corrected in new version.  See https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=32668.0 for more info.  No need to download the new version since you have already restarted, which also fixes the error.

digideth:
Whats the deal with CHS?

Did it get rolled back a few versions or something... some how I have version 2.17.01 installed?

So should I install version 2.16.02 instead.

I am confused.... help please, thank you!

mouser:
Just a mistake in my part in not updating the version here -- the latest version is 2.17.1

digideth:
Just a mistake in my part in not updating the version here -- the latest version is 2.17.1
-mouser (March 14, 2013, 06:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

thank you!  :D

mouser:
Bugfix update -- could be important for anyone using an app that has not behaved well with CHS (or other clipboard tools) in the past.

v2.18.01 - May 18, 2013

* [BugFix] Several bug fixes to try to handle applications that CHS has had trouble capturing from in the past (Zim Desktop) and that generate excessive clipboard messages, and to avoid delayed captures in Open Office / Libre Office due to a bug in those programs.
* [BugFix] Fixed disk-not-in-drive error and error creating initial database lock file that could happen on some startups.
* [Feature] Added option to check for updates at startup.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version