ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Kingsoft Office

<< < (10/11) > >>

Davidtheo:
... we are currently working on this version...
--- End quote ---

Working...? Working on what? So it's not going to be the same version, right? Limited features? Ads? Oh-oh...
-yksyks (October 17, 2008, 03:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

I do not know if it is going to be a cut back version with ads or not, but I do know KSO09 is going to be the better version.

Curt:
It has been quite a while sine we last spoke about Kingsoft Office. I am trialing their version 2010, and was wondering if any one upgraded from 2007/2008/2009 to 2010? Are you satisfied?
 :tellme:
It still looks Microsoft Office 2003, only like an updated version. The asking price is $70 for the suite, Presentation, Spreadsheets, and Writer. No email client.

The homepage is http://www.ksoffice.net/products/kingsoft-office-2010.htm
The office suite is not mentioned in any way at http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/

click for large:

Kingsoft Office

Edited:
Unfortunately Kingsoft has their own presentation template extension, named .dpt, the same as my Better File Rename droplets.  :(

Lutz_:
Is it a good sign or a bad sign, when the website for an office software suite has as many typos as the one from Kingsoft?   :-*

Curt:
maybe it is merely because the company is Chinese. So they don't know about the typos, because they can't read English!

CWuestefeld:
maybe it is merely because the company is Chinese. So they don't know about the typos, because they can't read English!
-Curt (August 24, 2010, 03:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm currently working on a French translation of my company's web site. We've contracted out the translation of the text, and my understanding of that language is barely good enough to figure out which menu option is which. I have very little way to know if there are mistakes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version