ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Kingsoft Office

<< < (7/11) > >>

theredgiant:
OpenOffice3 is supposed to come out very soon.
Apparently they're working hard at incorporating an email client into it.
Anyway, Kingston Office9 seems to be shareware... and OO will always keep getting better for the same price (free!) with no registration required.

Although quite new on the scene, Chandler might be your best bet as a free alternative to your Outlook needs.
-dantheman (September 28, 2008, 07:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Kingsoft Office 2009 is not free, It costs 69.95 USD.

Kingsoft Office 2007 is the free download after you request a serial number, and you do not need to give any details when asking for the serial number so I do not think can really call it registration.
-Davidtheo (September 28, 2008, 07:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is KSO7 now free for all? then why isn't the site updated?

Davidtheo:
Is KSO7 now free for all? then why isn't the site updated?
-theredgiant (October 01, 2008, 10:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

We are going to be releasing a "Free Non-serial number version" However, we are currently updating KSO09 and I am not sure when it will be released now.

You can download KSO07 and ask for a serial number by emailing to [email protected] or PM me, this is a total free serial number.

Download KSO07 here downloads/KingsoftOffice_ENG_V1bInstall.exe

Davidtheo:
Hi all, I am back in Zhuhai now, everything starts again monday :Thmbsup:

Davidtheo:

thanks for the serial, David. i'm glad to say that Kingsoft Office 2007 is working quite well on my computer with no compatibility issues so far.

• WPS: the best replacement of MS Office, free for none-biz
-lanux128 (September 28, 2008, 06:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Lanux128

I have a problem that maybe you can give me some tips on, I am trying to get the word not about KSO and KIS9 however, I do not have a budget and if a go to different forum I will get booted for Spam. This forum is great and I'll keep come to answer questions However, I need to improve my support forum and get more users with means marketing KSO and KIS9 with no money  :( any ideas. 

lanux128:
Hey David, i sent a PM with some of my thoughts. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version