ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Vista style filename editing in XP

<< < (2/4) > >>

skrommel:
 :) Compiled and posted TheEnd above.

Skrommel

f0dder:
I sincerely hope there's no DonationCoder members who hide file extensions for known types :huh:

Personally I use xplorer2 which does this by default - if I wasn't, I'd buy you a cup of beer, skrommel :)

lanux128:
I sincerely hope there's no DonationCoder members who hide file extensions for known types-f0dder (October 09, 2008, 01:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

i actually leave the 'Hide extensions' on because i hardly use Explorer, using Altap Salamander and Total Commander instead whose behaviours are just like xplorer2. :)

f0dder:
I sincerely hope there's no DonationCoder members who hide file extensions for known types-f0dder (October 09, 2008, 01:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

i actually leave the 'Hide extensions' on because i hardly use Explorer, using Altap Salamander and Total Commander instead whose behaviours are just like xplorer2. :)
-lanux128 (October 09, 2008, 04:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, that qualifies as "showing extensions" to me :)

lothark:
When I run it, the cursor is at the end of the filename before the extension, but the filename is not selected. Is this the intended behavior?

I also have Explorer2 but use it infrequently so this could be really useful if it selected the filename.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version