ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (41/51) > >>

Koenie:
Hey phitsc, any news on the proxy with userid and password? It would be a big help for me!
Thanks!

Koenie:
So I found out how to configure the userid and password within the proxy dialog, no modification needed!
So far(r) the good news.

I have also the Access violations mentioned higher. I tested with a brand new account and then it works fine. I suppose it has something to do with tasks in my default user, but I have no idea how to find out which one is blocking...

Thanks for your help!

phitsc:
So I found out how to configure the userid and password within the proxy dialog, no modification needed!
So far(r) the good news.

I have also the Access violations mentioned higher. I tested with a brand new account and then it works fine. I suppose it has something to do with tasks in my default user, but I have no idea how to find out which one is blocking...

Thanks for your help!
-Koenie (October 28, 2011, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Please excuse my laziness. I'm currently more in Playstation-mood than programming mood. Good that you found a way to configure the userid and password within the proxy dialog. Would you mind to share, so that I can add it to the help file?

Concerning the access violation: good that you have it! Well, not for you, I know. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to track down the problem last time it was reported because the user reporting it just removed a whole bunch of tasks and the problem went away for him. So maybe now, with your help, I might be able to find out what's going wrong.

If I remember correctly, the tasks he removed were actually ones which were already set to complete (hence he could remove them). The question is how do we find out which one is causing troubles?

Do you have many tasks? And many completed ones? I made a version of the plugin that traces out some info when the tasks are loaded, so you can see which one is causing the crash. It might actually still be on the ftp. I'll check later when I'm home.

Koenie:

--- ---http://[userid]:[pwd]@my.proxy.serverI do have many tasks, also with special characters (living in Belgium). I'll await the tracing-version of the plugin before cleaning up (eg. removing completed ones)...

phitsc:
Version 1.1.3 is now available. I've found and fixed the crash. It was related to tasks created by email. Thanks Koenie for pointing me in the right direction. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version