ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (38/51) > >>

iota:
Phitsc,

Thanks for the help, turning on parsing worked wonders for me! Just one more question (for now that is : )

Can I add a task and complete it with the same command? (I use RTM to keep track of the things i've done in a weekly report to my manager).

Example:

rtm a printed TPS reports for Andrew /completed (some other command)

Forgive me if it's obvious, thanks!

phitsc:
Phitsc,

Thanks for the help, turning on parsing worked wonders for me! Just one more question (for now that is : )

Can I add a task and complete it with the same command? (I use RTM to keep track of the things i've done in a weekly report to my manager).

Example:

rtm a printed TPS reports for Andrew /completed (some other command)

Forgive me if it's obvious, thanks!
-iota (February 21, 2011, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm afraid that's not currently possible.

ilq:
I don't make parametr "/repeat" in my task. I write "rtm a nametask /t:tagname /r:everyday", but repeat-parametr no set. What do i incorrectly?

phitsc:
I don't make parametr "/repeat" in my task. I write "rtm a nametask /t:tagname /r:everyday", but repeat-parametr no set. What do i incorrectly?
-ilq (March 22, 2011, 07:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

That is strange, it works fine here.

This web page shows the acceptable values: https://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/answers/basics/repeatformat.rtm

Note that if you add something with spaces, FarrMilk requires it to be in quotes, e.g.

rtm a Some repeating task /r:"every 2 weeks"

but I tried

rtm a Some repeating task /r:everyday

and it actually worked.

byb3:
I'm a new user to this plugin and FARR and I'm having a similar problem as described.

I can't seem to link FARR with my RTM account.  I type in rtm and it brings up the page to link to the RTM API, I click 'OK, I'll allow it' and RTM verifies it saying that this application is now allowed.  But when I go back to FARR and press Enter nothing happens.  If i try to type something in it will bring up the API Authorisation page again and again.  I must have Authorized it at least 10 times but the plugin isn't responding.

If I right click on the 'Grant Access Permission' option then I am told that it can't find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FarrMilk\' make sure you type the name correctly and try again.  If I goto the error log of the plugin then it is full of this message:

01:31 PM, Monday, March 28, 2011
 Error initializing plugin do_init function
C:\Program Files (x86)\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FarrMilk\libcurl.dll

I hope you can help as I can't use it right now :(

Thanks,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version