Hi, I've installed the plugin, and after I wrote 'rtm' it redirected me to the RTM's application authorization page, then I gave the authorization, but when I went back to the FARR's window and selected the first item (Grant Access Permission), it redirected me again to the RTM's application authorization page. I've tried everything (always maintain focus, ignore the focus, etc), and still redirects me to the RTM's page.
Any idea? Someone?
I know you've done more or less what I'll describe now, please try it anyway:
- Log into your web rtm account and go to Settings - Services
- Check if the FARR Remember The Milk plugin service is listed there. If it is, delete it by clicking the bin icon
- Open FARR and type goreload to reload the plugins, then click the OK button on the message box that appears
- now type rtm, this should bring you back to the authorisation page
- now click 'OK, I'll allow it'
- go back to FARR and hit Enter
- now check the status bar. if it reads something like 'Loading tasks...' then you're ready to go
- if it reads something else (e.g. service temp. unavailable, just did this when I tried now), retype rtm, this will open the authorisation web page again, click 'Ok, I'll allow it' if necessary (probably it's not), go back to FARR and hit Enter
Also make sure to update to version 0.4.3 of the plugin which I just uploaded. Remember The Milk obviously have a new API endpoint (api.rememberthemilk.com instead of www.rememberthemilk.com
) which they now advise to use.