ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (11/51) > >>

phitsc:
What would be the easiest way to view/edit notes for a task that you have already brought up.

For example if I'm at: rtm tasks /id:xxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxx

Thanks!
-differentspin (October 13, 2008, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hi differentspin

Update to version 0.3.0 which I have uploaded just now. It adds a 'Change note of task' menu item to the task command list (where you are with rtm tasks /id:blah). This will allow you to view and edit notes but not to add notes at the moment.

Cheers
Philipp

differentspin:
That is extremely helpful.  Thank you! :Thmbsup:  Looking forward to ability to add notes from there too.  Are there other enhancements in 0.3.0?

phitsc:
That is extremely helpful.  Thank you! :Thmbsup:  Looking forward to ability to add notes from there too.  Are there other enhancements in 0.3.0?
-differentspin (October 13, 2008, 05:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nope, nothing else. A bit extreme to name it 0.3.0 for just two lines of code, I know ;)

I'll add the possibility to add a note from the view/change notes result list.

differentspin:
I find this plugin really helpful and am happy with the way it functions now, but here are a couple of suggestions:

- when you find a task I think it would be better if it showed the task details by default and then gave you the options to edit, complete, etc. I would think that people would be viewing the tasks more frequently than editing them.
- it would be nice if it would be possible to easily get back to your last task search after viewing or editing a particular task (perhaps there is already a way to do this).
- similarly it would be helpful to be able to easily get back to a task details after navigating to the "change properties' or 'change notes' areas for a particular task.

Thanks!

phitsc:
- when you find a task I think it would be better if it showed the task details by default and then gave you the options to edit, complete, etc. I would think that people would be viewing the tasks more frequently than editing them.
-differentspin (October 14, 2008, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
You can press Shift+Enter instead of Enter to show a tasks properties instead of the task command list (if this is what you have set in the options). There's no way to complete, postpone, etc. a task from viewing its properties though.

- it would be nice if it would be possible to easily get back to your last task search after viewing or editing a particular task (perhaps there is already a way to do this).
- similarly it would be helpful to be able to easily get back to a task details after navigating to the "change properties' or 'change notes' areas for a particular task.
-differentspin (October 14, 2008, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Pressing Alt+Left will remove the last word in the search box and I tried to use this to take you back an 'operational step' in FarrMilk wherever possible. I admit that it's not optimal how it is at the moment. It only works as one would expect when using the menu mode. I'll try to improve it if I can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version