ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Excellent RSS reader

(1/4) > >>

MerleOne:
Hi,

I recently discovered FeedDemon from Newsgater which is freeware.  There is one feature I'd like to mention because it is really there that this software shines : if you create a simple account on Newsgator (username+passwd, no e-mail required!) you can sync all your PC where feeddemon is installed so that you share RSS streams and also which items have been read.  There are many other features, I would really advise those who look for a nice RSS reader to have a look.

sri:
It won't be soon before you, like most of us, switch to Google Reader.

nite_monkey:
lol, funny you should mention google reader. That is what I use. I also used to install readers, but I finally switched.

Grorgy:
Ive tried to use google reader, but it doesnt have what feeddemon has, which is all the posts, as an example i get the feed from majorgeeks, i'll get maybe 1 thing on google reader all day, but go look at the site and their should be 10 or 15, feeddemon gets them all.  I dont trust google reader to deliver.

justice:
yes im a feeddemon convert too. i love the panic button.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version