ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2007

New Getting Organized Experiment?

<< < (4/9) > >>

mouser:
How about we begin GOE 2009 in January to usher in the new year?

Does someone want to volunteer to be the the supervisor of whatever "Getting Organized 2009" entails?

I think waiting until january would be a good idea for several reasons, not the least of which is we have our big NANY 2009 thing that ends on or around January 1st so we don't want GOE 2009 to start until a couple weeks after that finishes.

tomos:
January sounds good

Does someone want to volunteer to be the the supervisor of whatever "Getting Organized 2009" entails?
-mouser (November 20, 2008, 11:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

what would this "whatever" involve?  :)

Darwin:
what would this "whatever" involve?
-tomos (November 20, 2008, 01:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Likely whatever the supervisor decides!

TucknDar:
January sounds perfect!

TucknDar:
-mouser (November 20, 2008, 11:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
I've been thinking about this a bit, and although I don't really have the time now, I'll consider if I could do this supervisoring without getting more mess that needs cleaning up, so to speak. After December 16 I have more spare time so I'll be able to spend some more time on GOE09 then. The DC community has given me a lot, so I'd love to be able to give a little something back, although I won't make promises...

If there are more ideas out there, then please post, and maybe we'll figure something out together :)

Edit: guess I didn't find the time :( Hope this is the year that I'll find a working system...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version