ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2007

New Getting Organized Experiment?

<< < (2/9) > >>

tomos:
got a love-hate thing going here with getting organised :-\
I'll give it a go ... ;)

PPLandry:
I'm in too  :Thmbsup:

Padlock6:

The last GOE is where I discovered David Allen,and I haven't looked back.  Maybe we could focus on specifics like email, or (physical) desktop or something.

Add me to the list.

Armando:
I'm in.

TucknDar:
I have some ideas for this.

Maybe we could focus on specifics like email, or (physical) desktop or something.-Padlock6  (October 08, 2008, 07:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think it's a good idea to focus on specifics, but it should be up to each participant which specifics that should be. For instance, email or my physical desktop are pretty much the only things that I don't consider a mess... ok, a bit of an overstatement, but you get the idea ;)

A better idea, IMHO, would be for each participant to publicly list which specifics he/she would like to focus on and maybe make regular posts about the progress. How often? I don't know, but let's say an update every week or so. Obviously you're not responsible for this to anyone but yourself, but I imagine that for me at least, it would be an extra incentive to get things done if I'll have reveal my progress. It's not too cool seeing everyone else making huge strides towards getting organized if I still can't get anything done. This way, we can also give each other tips and ideas along the way.

:feedback:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version