ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Elliptical Circle Dock Works!

(1/5) > >>

VideoInPicture:

I've modded the code for Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8 to do an elliptical shape and I have to say, I think it looks much better as an ellipse shape!

(I was taking a diversion from thinking about Alpha 9.)

Boba-Fett:
COOL Elliptical Shape MAN...! I Will Very Expect Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 9 to be Release on Mid of Oct 08.

Boba-Fett:
I've one Circle Dock issue to let you know and must be improve, it is rotation mouse wheel scrolls up n down, every times I must click on the Circle Dock background once time to use mouse wheel to scroll up n down to rotate the icons, when click to show up or start up the Circle Dock. My suggest is when mouse over on Circle Dock and scrolls to rotate the icons, no need to click every times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated:
Now I using (minor Alpha8.1) and not have this problem yet, I don't know why...? But I still remember Alpha 8.0 has this problem...
Never mind, I keep on to attention this issue

Rostam:
Awesome! Any chance that it will be included in another pre-Alpha9 "minor update"? (pretty please! )

cranioscopical:
That's a very nice amendment, Eric!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version