ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

WipeOut... Useful tiny app.

(1/3) > >>

scancode:
 WipeOut is an application which moves obstructive windows to show you your desktop.

Author's site and download.

(my favourite settings are: colour:black width:1 alpha:50 top/left/right/bottom w/o margin)

mouser:
wipeout is mentioned in this thread about programs similar to my own DesktopCoral (see also Hawkeye ShellInit):
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=234.0

scancode:

4wd:
WipeOut is an application which moves obstructive windows to show you your desktop.
-scancode (September 20, 2008, 07:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good find!

Just one problem, it defaults to left side which is a bit annoying if that is where your taskbar is, (where mine is in other words).  Means you have to move the taskbar before you can configure WipeOut.

OK, two problems, doesn't seem to work on maximised windows either, (well, it's not doing anything here to Firefox other than putting a line where the window should've been moved to.

scancode:
-scancode (September 20, 2008, 07:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good find!

Just one problem, it defaults to left side which is a bit annoying if that is where your taskbar is, (where mine is in other words).  Means you have to move the taskbar before you can configure WipeOut.

OK, two problems, doesn't seem to work on maximised windows either, (well, it's not doing anything here to Firefox other than putting a line where the window should've been moved to.
-4wd (September 20, 2008, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
Weird. Works fine w/ maximized firefox here (winxpsp2 spanish)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version