ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Who Amongst us Plays WoW?

<< < (5/5)

f0dder:
How lame - sounds like they totally ruined the game.

Then again, it was all about camping and grinding... they could've done better from the start.

Codebyte:
I think they have done a semi-good job considering that this effort to push players farther in levels, quicker is only to promote people to buy old versions of the game and upgrade to the expansion. There is another expansion, "Wrath of the Lich King," coming out November 13th, so they are doing these promotional's for marketing only. Blizzard would never actually try to HELP us... lol... What they have ruined though is the arena system at level 70; it's completely uneven and it sounds like the programmer's who come up with the match-making algorithms need to be fired and new one's from DC forums need to be hired... It's sad to see such a great feature like the Arena system be so unbalanced by so many uneven classes... After all, even with my complaints about the Arena system, I still manage to play the arena system competitively for money/contests.

wreckedcarzz:
Stop playing games so much and start designing and coding new ones for us >:( !!!
-mouser (September 19, 2008, 06:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D

WOC : World of Cody

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version