ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FinePrint vs. priPrinter

<< < (13/14) > >>

Carol Haynes:
The Pro version is useful if you use the added features. Even though I have Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro installed I still find priPrinter more convenient for PDF generation and the quality seems to be just as good to me.

I also use the highlighting and redaction features.

PriPrinter isn't prefect but I prefer it to the other pseudo-printer apps that I have tried (including FinePrint). As you have already said it is also updated pretty frequently and once you have bought a version upgrades to that version are included.

Curt:
-thanks, Carol.

Now I just need some rebate. But to my memory he has only discounted the Standard version, never the Pro version, so I guess I need to first make some more money...

xtabber:
I bought the standard version when it was last on BDJ and later upgraded to the pro version, after testing it for PDF printing.  I don't have a recent version of Acrobat Pro and had been using V.6 until I moved to Win 7, which it will not run on. I found the PDF output from priPrinter to be superior to any of the other pdf print drivers I have used, other than Acrobat itself. I have also found the developer to be very responsive to questions and suggestions.

Curt:
14 April 2011
priPrinter 4.0 BETA is available!

--- End quote ---

-so, I guess we soon will see a discounted offer for vers. 3, or maybe even for vers. 4?

Just MAYBE he will accept to also make DC-members an offer for the PRO version??
 :tellme:

Carol Haynes:
If priPrinter lives up to form version 4 will be a free upgrade from version 3 - in which case don't hold your breath for discounts!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version