ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FinePrint vs. priPrinter

<< < (9/14) > >>

wr975:
Thanks for the info, AbteriX.  ;-)

With today's 50% discount and upgradeable to 3.x (and 4.x?) PriPrinter is a real bargain.

Pelikan Software KFT Developer Aron Torti (Pelikan Software KFT Developer) Says:

- License is for v2, v3 Standard and for next one.
- priPrinter does more than FinePrint . At least we think so.
--- End quote ---

tomos:
Thanks for the reminder wr975

this one always gets me
Ordering if you use a free e-mail address

E-mail addresses from free e-mail providers such as hotmail.com or yahoo.com are not accepted for online orders placed with credit and/or debit cards.
Though we are aware that both Hotmail and Yahoo offer fee-based accounts, we cannot distinguish between free and fee-based accounts. If you only have a free e-mail account, please select cash, check or wire transfer as your payment type; free e-mail addresses are accepted for those payment types. Alternatively, you can place your order via fax for manual processing. However, since online orders are processed automatically, they take less time than fax orders.
--- End quote ---
my emphasis

payment company is shareit.com - I guess they do it for security, but they must lose *so much* business because of it...

Bamse:
Not to mention Gmail. There must be something wrong with either Shareit or Gmail. 2010 and Gmail is no good? If I knew anything about payment security I would say they are trying to cover up own faults or weakness.

Curt:
With today's 50% discount and upgradeable to 3.x  PriPrinter is a real bargain.
-wr975 (January 20, 2010, 06:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

- is it?? €65 for the option to edit the text before printing!!!

Darwin:
I've looked through the developer's website (priPrinter) and cannot find any mention anywhere of a Pro version.

@Curt: when I visit Bits Du Jour I get offered a 51% discount, from $39.43 to $19.71:

FinePrint vs. priPrinter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version