ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FinePrint vs. priPrinter

(1/14) > >>

zridling:
patteo wrote a fantastic mini-review of FinePrint, but was wondering if anyone is using Pelikan Software's priPrinter and what their thoughts are?

Darwin:
Looks impressive with some features not shared with either ClickBook or Fineprint (like re-arranging pages by dragging them around the preview with the mouse  :Thmbsup:) and the price is good as well (25.95 Euros = $40 CDN. vs. $49.95 for Fineprint). I'd be interested in hearing from any users as well.

zridling:
Being able to print pages into image files is something I use more and more these days.

mwfuss:
I have used FinePrint as my default printer for the past six years and I have been very pleased with the program. Having said that, however, I heard of priPrinter on the FileForum site and decided to take a look at it. I have used priPrinter as my default printer for the past two weeks and although I have certainly not explored all of its features, I am very impressed with this program. I am so impressed, in fact, that I took the plunge and purchased a license. One thing that sold me on this decision was the fact that I was having trouble printing a MS Publisher document and a MS Word document. In both instances the document contained graphics that were showing up in priPrinter either upside down or reversed. I contacted the developer about this. He promptly replied to my e-mail and in a few short hours the problem was resolved. That sort of attention to a consumer concern is quite impressive.

Darwin:
Thanks for reporting on your experiences, mwfuss  :Thmbsup: I'm definitely going to have to check priPrinter out...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version