ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Runtime Error!

<< < (4/5) > >>

ecaradec:
Sure that very simple. If I return false from MyPlugin_DoInit does that disable my plugin ? It would be easy that way.

joby_toss:
Sad to say it appears I was a bit hasty with my "assumption" that everything was fine ! :(

After I registered msscript.ocx FARR started without any errors ... yupiii !

But ... while using it and installing new plugins I started to experience same Runtime Error as before.
When does this happen (these are examples of situations I encountered so far; there may be more): if i use Locate32 plugin and I left click on any result I get an odd error (does not crash FARR); if I hit down arrow or enter key then the big runtime error appears and FARR crashes.
Same thing is happening when using FarrMilk plugin (remember that FARR starts correctly and I am able to see the search results ... just can't use them).

The strange thing is that I am able to use plugins dependent on fscript.dll without problems, like Clock or TodoTXT; the runtime error is still related to fscript.dll as you will see in my small video recording (~800KB), although Locate32 plugin does not use fscript.dll I belive (and some searches are working normally !!!) ...

This is completly beyond my comprehension  ...
I really hope you can figure this one out ! Maybe there are some more .ocx's or .dll's that need to be registered.

mouser:
if i use Locate32 plugin and I left click on any result I get an odd error (does not crash FARR); if I hit down arrow or enter key then the big runtime error appears and FARR crashes.
--- End quote ---

you are encountering an fscript error that was recently reports and is being fixed.. it's a problem that is happening because of a conflict between the fscript system and other plugins.  ecaradec is working on it as we speak. stay tuned!

joby_toss:
FScript version 1.17 fixed my errors !
Thank you ecaradec !
Thank you mouser !
Thank you all !
  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
thanks for the update joby!  all thanks for this fix go to ecaradec  :-*

latest fscript download and bug discussion that is probably related:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=18622.msg166795#msg166795

Navigation

[0] Message Index