ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

Multiple Monitor support request

<< < (2/4) > >>

Vitriolic:
Hey, this is great, thank you!

txbeatz:
try the latest version:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/desktopcoral/downloads/DesktopCoralSetup.exe
-mouser (November 26, 2008, 01:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am having a problem with the multi monitor support. I have a dual monitor setup with my primary monitor on the right. Everytime  the program loads with windows, the bar loads on the left monitor. Also when I click the options , it loads on the left monitor (which is typically off until I use a program that requires both.) Ideally the bar would stretch across both monitors so if i maximize a window in either monitor, it will reserve the space.

Also, unrelated: I think I have a problem (sometimes) when Desktop Coral auto starts with windows .. it doesnt take up the space until i close and reload it. Windows Vista SP1.

remailednet:
I believe I have the same issue as txbeatz albeit a slightly different configuration.

My monitor 2 is on the left and set as my primary monitor. When Desktop Coral starts, it always starts on my monitor on the right (which is monitor 1, but not my 'primary' monitor). I have to remember to move it to the other monitor after each reboot.

Hopefully that made some sort of sense.

qlontz:
I also have the same monitor setup as txbeatz and have exactly the same two problems.  Any update on this issue?

mouser:
ill try to release an update this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version