ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Flash Toy of the Week: How Well Can you Differentiate Colors?

<< < (3/11) > >>

Grorgy:
It may have something to do with the different ways cats see colour  ;)

Jesper Hertel:
;D Hahahaha, you're absolutely right, Grorgy!

Give us a test where we have to differ between shades of really dark colours, and we'll show the others! :D Although... I'm not quite sure my cheap laptop screen can live up to my perfect night vision...  :P

cranioscopical:
I'm not taking the test.

For the past seven years I've been living in a house where a number of areas are painted white.

My wife recently informed me that NONE of these areas is white, that every one is a different pastel shade.

After a little thought I decided that if I believe the areas are white that's good enough for me.
I don't want to live in a house with pastel shades.

It all comes down to attitude, and that's all white with me.

Deozaan:
I'm not taking the test.

For the past seven years I've been living in a house where a number of areas are painted white.

My wife recently informed me that NONE of these areas is white, that every one is a different pastel shade.

After a little thought I decided that if I believe the areas are white that's good enough for me.
I don't want to live in a house with pastel shades.

It all comes down to attitude, and that's all white with me.-cranioscopical (September 16, 2008, 05:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Totally worth it! ;D

Eóin:
Scored 4, not too bad. The demographics bit didn't make much sense, not sure if it's even working?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version