ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Unicode Image Maker

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.09.01 - May 27, 2010

<< < (2/2)

sgellman:
I need to convert Chinese words and phrases to transparent images for use in my VB6 program. Your program seems perfect with one exception, the image created is too big. I need the image to be just big enough to accomodate the characters in the phrase.
I see there was an earlier comment regarding cropping so I am wondering if and when this feature will be available.
Regards
Stephen

mouser:
just resize the dialog -- the saved picture is exactly as big as you make it.

sgellman:
I can't believe the speed of your response - it says it is 02:09am. I'm in the UK and it is 09:20!
I must be missing something - I presume the dialog is the large white box where I have copied the chinese phrase. The sliders at left and bottom move the phrase in the dialog but the the size of the dialog doesn't change.
How do I resize it?
Stephen

mouser:
just grab the lower right corner of the entire window with the mouse and click and drag.
(the cursor should change to a diagonal two headed arrow when you move near the bottom right corner to show that the window can be resized by dragging).

rainwf:
Thanks for the command line interface.  I'm using this to create LightScribe labels from a batch script.  Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to save the font size. I need this to make the text fit on a DVD label.  Specifically, if I set the Arial font size to a non-default value (10), Save RVF Style File, exit the program, start the program, and then Load RVF Style File, the Arial font size remains the default (24).  As a result, the -stylefile command option does not serve my purpose.  Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version