ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8 is Officially Released!

<< < (9/9)

One Lump Sum:
I have found a bug in the new release, hopefully it can be fixed soon.  When I position the dock in the lower left corner of my screen, so the center icon looks like the start orb, and I click the center icon to open start menu, as soon as I move my mouse, the menu disappears, and I am unable to use it.  Actually, I just noticed, if I set it to toggle anywhere on bottom of screen the problem continues.  Anywhere about 3/4 of the way down my screen.  I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium SP1.

VideoInPicture:
Hi,
I downloaded CD 0.0.2 Alpha 8 yesterday, love it! I was wondering, is there a way to make the dock icons zoom out then the mouse hovers over them (like on RocketDock or ObjectDock)?

Terrific work! It's a great program... Nixo
-nixo (September 18, 2008, 08:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not currently. I'm working on Alpha 9, which is focused on giving Circle Dock better performance and more animation so I expect to get that working for it.

nixo:
Not currently. I'm working on Alpha 9, which is focused on giving Circle Dock better performance and more animation so I expect to get that working for it.

-VideoInPicture (September 22, 2008, 02:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cool.
You have done an awesome job on CD. I have been using it every day, and it works perfectly. Thank you for sharing it with everyone...   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version