ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

[Translate File] Simplified Chinese

(1/4) > >>

rickyking:
I have done the translate for the version alpha 8. Hope that will help.

VideoInPicture:
Thanks! There appears to be a unicode issue with the ini file reader in the current version of Circle Dock so it isn't loading Chinese characters correctly. I'll see what's wrong and get it fixed.

rickyking:
Thanks! There appears to be a unicode issue with the ini file reader in the current version of Circle Dock so it isn't loading Chinese characters correctly. I'll see what's wrong and get it fixed.
-VideoInPicture (September 12, 2008, 04:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
But in my computer, it all works well. So should it be the problem for the regional setting? or I have to save the file using unicode?
Ps, are you ABC?

VideoInPicture:
But in my computer, it all works well. So should it be the problem for the regional setting? or I have to save the file using unicode?
Ps, are you ABC?
-rickyking (September 13, 2008, 03:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's nothing wrong with your computer. I just have to make the ini file reader for Circle Dock unicode compatible with non-western script characters. It has been fixed on my computer and it will be released in Alpha 8 tomorrow.

I don't know what ABC stands for.

rickyking:
Cool!
Sorry, I didn't say it clearly. Cuz I see your video. I guess whether you are American Borned Chinese (ABC)...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version