ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

AutoHotkey Script for LEFT + RIGHT Mouse Click to Toggle Circle Dock

(1/2) > >>

fleon:
Split from the Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 Discussion Thread because quite a few people want this:
I've also attached my auto-hotkey script to launch circledock by holding down the left mouse button followed by pressing the right one.  Note: your circledock keyboard toggle must be set to CTRL-ALT-Z for this to work.
--- End quote ---

cartoonmonkey:
Hey there. Do you have the source for this script? Works for me, but I have a press and hold for right click function built into my touch screen, and this effectively disables it.

What I would like, is to define say, a series of quick left clicks maybe 3 or four, that I can do on my touchscreen, that brings up circledock.

Thanks!
C

VideoInPicture:
Hello,
I think this is something that you could ask in the coding snacks section of this forum: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?board=71.0

Someone there should be able to give you an AHK script that will suit your needs.

roadster:
nice I need it
thanks

jumper06:
this is just great , but can you make it only work while clicking on desktop ? because it's interfering with other applications :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version