ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Shortcuts don't work

<< < (5/5)

sgtevmckay:
ok,  just finished loading the list of games I mentioned earlier this week.
Give me some time so I can see about what is going on :Thmbsup:

sgtevmckay:
Okee Doke

I have beat this thing around for almost a week now, and I am afraid to say that I have not had the issues that you are experiencing.
Nor have I been able to simulate the issues in Windows XP home, XP Pro, or Vista Premium (32 bit).

In my cases, everything appears to be working as it should, albeit the games take a little longer to start, compared with just hitting the desktop Icons, or going into the start menu.

As I mentioned before I will have to file this in my "damnedest Thing" folder.

I will unfortunately have to defer to VIP in this instance when he returns.

If anyone else is having the same issue, please feel free to reply here and let us know.

If you have worked out this issue, please list what worked for you here as well.

Wish I could have been more help in this instance.

Lunacy182:
I'm having the same problem.

Some of my programs work (Firefox, Sims 3), But some give me errors when I click them (PlanstVsZombies). But if I right click them and select "open" they run just fine.

I'm running Vista SP 1. I've tried running CD as administrator, and I tried setting the game as Run as Administrator. I've also tried making shortcuts on the desktop and dragging the .exe file straight from the game folder. Nothing seems to work. I'm hoping someone else has some ideas.

sgtevmckay:
I'm having the same problem.

Some of my programs work (Firefox, Sims 3), But some give me errors when I click them (PlanstVsZombies). But if I right click them and select "open" they run just fine.

I'm running Vista SP 1. I've tried running CD as administrator, and I tried setting the game as Run as Administrator. I've also tried making shortcuts on the desktop and dragging the .exe file straight from the game folder. Nothing seems to work. I'm hoping someone else has some ideas.
-Lunacy182 (July 16, 2009, 06:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome to DonationCoder.com and CircleDock's corner of it.

I have reported this bug in the past, and it seems to happen only with Games, and only on certain systems (None OS Specific).

I have forwarded this bug to the Developer, and I  hope he will respond with a fix soon.

Once again; Welcome  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version