ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Help me with this game please

(1/3) > >>

RedPillow:
Ok. i need some money and items in this game "bitefight" ;D

So... all you need to do is visit this link: BITEFIGHT
Please visit here too: BITEFIGHT-2

Thank you very much i really need your help  :Thmbsup:

*edit* Ok so i am gonna tell about htis game a little :)

It is a online browser based game where you choose are you werewolf or vampire.
When you have created account you must send link like that above to bite different people and same time tell everyone else about the game
and when you bite someone you get money and meat which you can sell to get better items and potions and all.

So thats why i am asking people to help me with that game by going that link above  :Thmbsup:

:up:**I swear that that link WILL NOT lead you to any kind of virussite.** :up:

i clicked on vampire werefolf link.. harmless enough -- didn't beg me to register or make me click on things.. seems like harmless fun.-mouser
--- End quote ---
;D ;D

Thank you for your time and if you decided to create your own account please put jonzku777 as your referrer :)

Bye  ;D

RedPillow:
Oh and when/if you have visited and helped me please reply :Thmbsup:

mouser:
mr monkeyz -- we try to discourage links like this.. maybe instead you could edit your post and tell us about the site and the game rather than asking people to click on your link.

RedPillow:
Ok i edited it.. i hope people helps me and umm... hope you like my description ;D

mouser:
very good, just going to move this to the dc gamer section  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version