ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8 is Released for Translation

<< < (4/7) > >>

VideoInPicture:
I want to say that on the copy of Alpha 8 I have on my computer, I have added the ability to run multiple instances of Circle Dock on the same computer at the same time. Some one requested this feature and it is now working. You will be able to run multiple instances by just copying the Circle Dock folder as many times as you want. The program will prevent you from running more than one instance of Circle Dock from one folder to prevent saving over your settings from more than one dock.

feijionico:

Language translated into Portuguese brazil, :Thmbsup:

VideoInPicture:

Language translated into Portuguese brazil, :Thmbsup:
-feijionico (September 12, 2008, 08:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the updated translation!

Also, I would like to announce that I have fixed the unicode incompatibility bug with the ini file reader I'm using for Circle Dock and I can definitively confirm that I can see both the Russian and Chinese characters in Circle Dock with no problems. The original AMS.Profile.dll I was using to read the ini files is from an open source project but the author did not code it to work with unicode and I had to modified it.

lingku:
[Updated to 0.1 Beta2]
Language Simplified Chinese v0.1 Beta2 for 0.9.2 Alpha 8 has been translated!
;D
Many words need to be improved, if you have better translated words, welcome E-mail to: [email protected]

适用于0.9.2 Alpha 8的语言文件,简体中文V0.1 Beta2已经翻译完成!
有很多翻译还需改进,如有好的翻译辞藻,欢迎E-mail:[email protected]

Skyx:
i translated to Traditional Chinese and send a PM to eric.
please cleck it.  :)

============================================

i find the Attach button now. and i upload again.
-Skyx (September 12, 2008, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, there appears to be a problem with the unicode support of the ini file reader used for Circle Dock because I can't see the Chinese characters in Circle Dock. I'm going to check out why the unicode isn't working and post back.
-VideoInPicture (September 12, 2008, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

i save the ini file as ansi encoding. if change to unicode or utf8 encoding maybe OK. (you can use notepad)
in my PC, i can see that correct as ansi encoding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version