ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8 is Released for Translation

(1/7) > >>

VideoInPicture:
Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8 is available at http://circledock.wikidot.com/local--files/download-circle-dock/CircleDock0.9.2Alpha8DebugAndTranslate.zip for the language translators and for people who want to grab it early. This is not listed on the Circle Dock website yet and I haven't written up the change log for it. Note that you will need updated language files. I have included the updated English.ini file in the Languages folder and I hope the language translators see this message.

The previous language files are included but the language translators will have to update the lines that show ?????, which indicates a new translation is needed.

Boba-Fett:
I try to testing this version now, and have one problem is in general section, when I set the "Z - Level" to 'Topmost or Normal' first, and than set again to 'Always on Bottom' and the Circle Dock will eat many CPU usage 70% - 95% and doesn't fall down.

I know you released this version early first for translate the language files, but I try all this first and also have another problems.

1.) In the add blank icon, such as add notepad: when I already choose the current icon image, selected target link, type the name and click close to add icon, it won't show the name and my current icon image just is default icon and name, but only way is restart the Circle dock the name and icon will change.

2.) Drag n Drop icon better take the program target link not take desktop shortcut link.

VideoInPicture:
Hmm, I'm not seeing the high CPU usage on my end but for point (1), I was debugging the program and forgot to uncomment some code to make it update live. I will fix this for the official release. For point (2), I'll see if I can get it to seek the target from a shortcut but I didn't think about doing that before.

VideoInPicture:
Ok, I've just tested the Z-level thing on a virtual machine using Windows XP Pro SP2 and I'm getting that sustained high CPU usage but it doesn't do it on my Vista machine. I'll see what the problem is.

Boba-Fett:
Set the "Z - Level" to "Topmost or Normal" first, and than set again to "Always on Bottom" the problem will come.

I already try this setting many also be same problem.

Yeah, My machine is using Windows XP SP3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version