ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

Automatic Network adapter Dector Failed to find suitable network driver.

(1/4) > >>

wolfox:
Dear Mouser,

I've really enjoyed w/ URL snooper2 around 1 week.
However suddenly Detector Pop-up comes out and said "Automatic Network adapter Dector Failed to find suitable network driver" today.

I have two computer in different places (office and home) and didn't install any program for two computer recently. but two computer have same situation.
Is it because of license key? I got and applied it but still same.
My internet connection has no problem although it's slow.:)

FYI, I'm using XP for both computers and URL Snooper v2.22.01 by DonationCoder has been installed.

please advice me what i must inform you more for solving this problem.

mouser:
a firewall could be blocking url snooper from automatic network adapter detection from working.
license key has nothing to do with it (who would be so cruel! not us).

go to advanced mode and choose your adapter manually.

wolfox:
really thanks for quick response.
I found it's working but Automatic dector still said "failed".
I do not mind it anymore.

Thanks a lot.

mouser:
you can disable automatic network adapter detection - its not needed and it's mainly useful just the firs time you run the program.

Coder20:
Mouser, I'm having the same problem as wolfox. The auto detector tests 2 drivers, both fail. How can I set it up manually? I looked around in the advanced section a bit, but couldn't really think of something to do. Thanks!

EDIT: nevermind, I figured it out! Thanks for making this great piece of software available to us!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version