Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 31, 2014, 02:05:29 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: REQUEST: DonationCoder Song  (Read 5935 times)
scancode
Honorary Member

I will eat Cody someday.

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: September 11, 2008, 08:38:51 AM »

Hi all.

I'd love a donationcoder song to use as a ringtone for my Cody themes. Any musicians over there?

Grorgy
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 08:42:47 AM »

I think you are getting quite fond of this feathered beast and won't eat him after all  Wink
Josh
Charter Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 08:43:24 AM »

It could be called "The ballad of the mousered" YES! I love it!

Strength in Knowledge
scancode
Honorary Member

I will eat Cody someday.

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 12:04:56 PM »

I think you are getting quite fond of this feathered beast and won't eat him after all  Wink

Sad but true  embarassed

app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 12:25:13 PM »

I seem to recall someone making a "Cody's Theme" for one of the podcasts.

Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 05:04:40 PM »

I think it was Superboyac.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 05:08:26 PM by Deozaan » Logged

f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 07:58:19 PM »

We definitely need to get Wreckedcarzz singing cheesy

- carpe noctem
scancode
Honorary Member

I will eat Cody someday.

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 11:26:08 AM »

*BURMP* -- Any news?

superboyac
Charter Member

Is your software in my list?

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 12:15:27 PM »

You guys are free to use any of the podcast music I did before.  But I'll try to come up with something special for this.

What's the preference here?  Fast, slow, happy, sad, sexy, funny?

Also, how long should the tune be (in seconds)?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 12:41:38 PM by superboyac » Logged

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 12:32:27 PM »

What's the preference here?  Fast, slow, happy, sad, sexy, funny?

I think it should adequately match the theme of DonationCoder, which to me seems to be the theme of Cody. Fun, happy, cute, and maybe a little mischievous. Kiss

superboyac
Charter Member

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 12:42:07 PM »

I edited my post...

How long should the song be?

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 01:44:44 PM »

Make it a 13 hour DonationCoder Trance track. tongue

scancode
Honorary Member

I will eat Cody someday.

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 01:47:01 PM »

I edited my post...

How long should the song be?

30 seconds is ok, if you want more I can cut it.

Also, if a midi version is available it'd be great. If it isn't, it's not a problem =)

f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 01:48:58 PM »

Make it a 13 hour DonationCoder Trance track. tongue
Nah, six hours would be quite enough for a trance track. And remember to drink lots of water.

- carpe noctem
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 01:52:11 PM »

I guess since this post is about a ring tone, it would need to be short.

But I wouldn't mind having a standard 2-4 minute mp3 to play if it was good. smiley

Also, superboyac, do you still have the original theme song from that podcast? It's a little difficult to extract it from the podcast itself, and I'm not sure about the quality or if mouser is talking during the song, or if it's faded in or out etc.

superboyac
Charter Member

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 03:40:26 PM »

Sure, I have it.  Are you sure you want it?  I thought it was a little lame, in retrospect.  But I may just be being hard on myself.

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 11:02:08 PM »

Are we talking about the same song? The piano theme from the beginning of Podcast #2?

allen
Charter Member