ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Desktop Bring to front

<< < (3/3)

techidave:
i have had some other shells installed, but I don't think it was on this laptop.  I don't see any in add remove, start menu or by looking at the folders.

VideoInPicture:
I can confirm that DeskTop works! I have the hotkey set to F9, and I'm on Vista 32-bit running IE/Chrome/Firefox.

Very cool! :Thmbsup: I couldn't get the program at shuric.com to work properly on Vista so DeskTop is a keeper. I'm going to play around with the AHK code. I think one thing that could be added is to close the AHK window when the user opens up another program or tries to bring another window to the top of the z-order.

lanux128:
Desktop.ahk works for me too! i like the way it preserves the z-order but F8 is the only key available among the Fn keys so i changed to it. so how to get remove Desktop.ahk item on the taskbar?

skrommel:
 :) I'll make a proper tool out of it in a couple of days, but wouldn't it be more useful to have the desktop behave like a proper window, and activate it via it's taskbar button? Is the ontop action really needed?

Skrommel

tomos:
works here too  :Thmbsup:

it shows up in AltTab as well but when I AltTab to it nothing happens -
not sure is something meant to happen - I used have a small programme on win98 (but not that long ago) where you could alttab to it - was possibly ahk too - it was especially helpful with win98 cause no Win key there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version