topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 9:06 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Free O&O DriveLED 2.0 License (read for catch)  (Read 4137 times)

Sentinel

• Columnist
  • Joined in 2005
  • Generally confused
    • View Profile
    • www.donationcoder.com
    • Donate to Member
Free O&O DriveLED 2.0 License (read for catch)
« on: July 22, 2005, 01:43 PM »
O&O Software are offering a free license of their O&O DriveLED 2.0 drive activity and SMART monitor to anyone who registers a previously purchased O&O product or anyone who buys and registers a product before the 21st of September.

Update: I'm pleased to say I've just received my free license and it is a rather nice util.

Here is the blurb from the press release: -

Dear O&O user,

the new Summer Offer for all O&O Customers is our way of saying thank you to all our valued users for their loyalty to O&O. If it were not for our worldwide family of users putting their faith in products from O&O, we could never have been so successful with our "Tools for Windows". Through our network of partners spanning the globe from Japan to the USA, O&O Software is now available in a myriad of counties.

Our Summer Offer: A Free O&O DriveLED V2.0 for you!* - Simply register any previously purchased O&O product with O&O and receive a free license for O&O DriveLED by e-mail; a $19.95 value! With O&O DriveLED monitor your drives effectively and be ready when disaster strikes. Because the lifespan of even your hard disk is limited! Register you O&O product here! (http://www.oo-softwa.../register/index.html)

The control center of O&O DriveLED provides
a complete and concise overview of all disks

Don't already own a license for an O&O product? No problem! It is possible to purchase an O&O product and still take advantage of our Summer Offer. Our products may be found in the O&O Online Shop and at your local software retailer. More information on a selection of our quality products may be found below. The choice is yours!

Best regards,

Frank Alperstaedt
Managing Director, O&O Software GmbH

*Note: The license will be sent by e-mail after a valid registration has been processed. This Summer Offer is valid for all software registrations of products with O&O until 09/21/2005. This offer is limited to one (1) per O&O software license or software bundle.
Designated "proofreading free" zone.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 03:46 PM by Sentinel »

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Free O&O DriveLED 2.0 License (read for catch)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 10:12 AM »
Thanks for posting this, Sentinel. Unfortunately, I'm three years too late  :(