ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Alias: Send Twitter updates from Farr

<< < (8/11) > >>

sri:
hamradio is right. since this is an alias, it's not possible.

thanks for answering the queries hamradio. :)
-lanux128 (September 09, 2009, 10:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Posted a request for Twitter plugin here.

hejer:
I just tried Japanese words but it still doesn't work.did anyone try multi-byte character like korean or japanese or chinese?

lanux128:
there was some work done to make it work with accented characters but it's not possible to do the same with double-byte chars.

rtruch:
Rookie request:

- Can you please provide some examples of specifically what you would type for a 'twitter direct message'?  After you type 'tw' and select 'twitter direct message'.  But before you hit 'enter'.

I have no doubt that it is 100% user error but I am new to this and can't seem to get the syntax down.  Or perhaps it is not installed correctly.

lanux128:
Can you please provide some examples of specifically what you would type for a 'twitter direct message'?  After you type 'tw' and select 'twitter direct message'.  But before you hit 'enter'.-rtruch (November 21, 2009, 06:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

to send a direct message (dm), simply type the username followed by a space then the message, after that use the 'down' arrow key to select the 2nd item and press 'enter'. that's all to it. :)

here's a screenshot showing that. hth..

Alias: Send Twitter updates from Farr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version