That was horribly irresponsible on their part to publish that kind of stuff. At the beginning of the rebuttal, while reading the top 10 list, I just about shit myself looking at it.
How about this for a top 10 list:
How to innocently sabotage your computer and company...
1. Open all email attachements.
2. Click all links in emails.
3. Download and install as many "warez" as possible.
4. Download and install as much no-name free software as possible from super-glitzy sites that gives you free movies, music and porn.
5. Surf more porn.
6. Surf more illegal porn.
7. Disable your anti-virus software. It's only soaking up CPU and protecting you anyways.
8. Disable any firewalls. See #7.
9. Disable any anti-spyware software. See #7.
10. Forward all emails to all co-workers along with this list.
Did I miss anything?