ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Google Gets Exclusive Rights To Your Pants

(1/2) > >>

Ehtyar:
Google have exclusive rights to satellite images powerful enough to see the color of your shorts.

According to the company, the GeoEye-1 satellite is the highest resolution commercial satellite orbiting the planet right now. It reached orbit yesterday, but in reality, it's not an ordinary commercial satellite: it's fully controlled by the Department of Defense's U.S. National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. And two guys named Larry and Sergei.

Part of the US National Geospatial Intelligence Agency NextView program, the SUV-sized GeoEye-1 launched yesterday in a Delta II 7326 rocket from the Vandenberg Air Force Base in California—without exploding. Hours later, GeoEye's ground station in Norway confirmed that the rocket had delivered its payload right on target. The satellite was alive, fully armed and operational on its 423-mile orbit above the Earth.

--- End quote ---

Full Story

Ehtyar.

gexecuter:
Google has an open invitation to get into my pants.

Lashiec:
If I were one of the wives of those two guys, I would be concerned about what sites are they looking at during work :P

And if I were a shareholder, I would be concerned too, wasting precious money just so see my pants :D

Deozaan:
Wow, they really are taking over the world. All on advertisements. I never would have thought it possible...

f0dder:
If this means higher-res google earth / google maps, cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version