ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Can you think of a way to add tabs to the circle?

<< < (2/4) > >>

cozumelsea:
Here is a quick drawing I made in photoshop (sorry for the quality) I hope this clear the idea.

jgpaiva:
 ;D It's a funny drawing :)
Yeah, I get the concept. It's a bit different from making folders of icons, and it might look nice.
Let's see what Eric (the developer of CD) will say ;)

cozumelsea:
Hey That's great, I also thought that if he likes the Idea later on it can become 3D like the desktop cube idea, and it can actually look like a circular cabinet, and you can either have a top view or a side/front view, and than allt he concept of drawers can be developed.
Thanks for asking the developer.

cozumelsea:
 ;D I apologize for the BAD drawing but I was at work and had no time to make it nice... and no I'm not 4 years old...

VideoInPicture:
It is feasible to program Circle Dock to function in tabbed mode but I'm not ready to alter the code to do that yet because the rendering of a background arc may be a problem and you would have to keep all the items in each of the tabs rendered and hidden except for the one you are looking at. This is slightly different from the way Circle Dock works right now. I'll take a look at the feasibility of this after Alpha 9 when performance should be better.

As for becoming 3D, I think that would be cool to look at but incredibly hard to program to make it functional!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version