ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Deleting an image changes directory

(1/1)

silverwolf:
Hi mouser,

sometimes (no guess, when and why) SC automatically changes the screenshot directory to C:\ after deleting an image. I saw this the second time now. Just pressed <shift+del>. SC removed the file and opened C:\ as new directory.

An additional bug in the details view: Press <ctrl+d>, if thumbnail view is active. Klick on ".." to go one step up in the directory tree. Klick on "Screenshots" to go back to the original screenshot directory. You will find it EMPTY. Pressing <ctrl+d> againg solves the problem and SC displays the content of the directory.

mouser:
thanks silverwolf, that's a good clue for me - hopefully i can find and eliminate this directory changing gremlin once and for all.

mouser:
not that you should have to but it might be useful to know that you can hit F5 from the shell (thumbnail/details) window to force it to refresh.

mouser:
i uploaded 2.03.11 beta, to try to fix the changing to c:\
can you see if the new version helps fix the problem? it may not but it's worth a try.

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/ScreenshotCaptor.exe

silverwolf:
I haven't seen this behaviour since using 2.05/beta. I'll keep you informed...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version