ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Help? Circle Dock not launching properly

<< < (4/8) > >>

madseno:
For what it's worth, I see exactly the same problem. Apps, dragged on to the wheel, do not launch on left click. Right click/Open does start them. Only thing showing on a left click is an hourglass icon for a second or two.

A folder works fine.

VideoInPicture:
What OS do you have and what version of .Net do you have on your computer? Also, what is the native language used by your operating system?

Below is the code used to launch the links for each of the icons:

--- Code: C# ---if (Path.StartsWith(@"::{"))            {                Pinvoke.Win32.ShellExecute(IntPtr.Zero, "open", Path, "", "", Pinvoke.Win32.ShowCommands.SW_SHOW);            }            else            {                try                {                    System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo ProcInfo = new System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo(@Path);                    ProcInfo.UseShellExecute = true;                    ProcInfo.WorkingDirectory = null;                    ProcInfo.WorkingDirectory = System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(@Path);                    Win32.Shell32.ShellExecuteInfo ShExInfo = new Win32.Shell32.ShellExecuteInfo();                    ShExInfo.fMask = Constants.ShellExecuteInfoConst.SEE_MASK_INVOKEIDLIST | Constants.ShellExecuteInfoConst.SEE_MASK_HMONITOR;                    //ShExInfo.dun.hMonitor = Pinvoke.Win32.MonitorFromPoint(Cursor.Position, (uint)Pinvoke.Win32.MONITOR_DEFAULTTONEAREST);                    ShExInfo.hwnd = (int)System.Diagnostics.Process.GetCurrentProcess().MainWindowHandle;                    ShExInfo.lpFile = ProcInfo.FileName;                    ShExInfo.lpDirectory = ProcInfo.WorkingDirectory;                    ShExInfo.lpParameters = ProcInfo.Arguments;                    ShExInfo.lpVerb = "open";                    ShExInfo.nShow = 1;                    ShExInfo.cbSize = System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.SizeOf(ShExInfo);                    Win32.Shell32.Shell32API.ShellExecuteEx(ShExInfo);                }                catch (Exception)                {                    MessageBox.Show(Language.ErrorMessages.FilePathMissingInvalid + @": " + Path, Language.General.CircleDockName);                }            }
Can anyone see what may be causing the problem? A message box should show up if there is an exception but I don't think you guys are getting any.

stockgod:
my OS is windows xp,sp2,chinese simplified,dotnet 2.0

VideoInPicture:
Perhaps this is a problem caused by the native language of your OS since I see you have Chinese Simplified and there may be language conflicts with English. I wonder what the native OS language of the other users with problems are?

VideoInPicture:
I will try changing the file execution code a bit for Alpha 8 to see if it will help you guys (Using System.Diagnostics.Process.Start instead of ShellExecuteEX). Strange.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version