Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 29, 2014, 05:46:31 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Any volunteer to enter bugs/feature requests into the bugtracker?  (Read 2974 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: November 10, 2005, 01:27:12 AM »

The new bug tracker system on the site (see "Track Bugs" button above) was  great aid in the lastest screenshot captor update, both motivationally and organizationally.

As i start work on F+R update, i was wondering if someone would be willing to collect the bugs and feature requests from this forum section and add them to the bug tracker for the Find+Run Robot Project.. It would make it easier for me to make sure i addressed them all.
kfitting
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 05:44:52 AM »

What time frame do you want?  I would be willing to start.  Do you have a convienient list somewhere?  I cant promise that it would be done within a day however!  If anyone can get started right away, or is able to devote the time to get it done quickly they may be a better choice.

Kevin
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 06:13:09 AM »

i have my own semi-list of bugs+features, but what i really could use help with is collecting the bugs/requests in this forum section and entering those.  (and i recommend anyone who has a bug or feature request add it as well, now is the time).

i'll probably work on it this weekend, but i have some big features to work on so there isn't really a big rush.
nontroppo
Charter Honorary Member

spinning top

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 07:21:56 AM »

I'm happy to add stuff in as I get time!

kfitting
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 09:29:11 AM »

Ok I added a bunch of features/bugs.  Basically I went through all the posts on the first page of the forum.  Don't know if I got everything, and there might be some stuff that was requested a few versions ago that I didn't catch... but it's a start.

Kevin
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 09:46:07 AM »

wonderful, thank you kfitting - it's really a great help.
i'll start making my way through it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.029s | Server load: 0.05 ]