ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Any volunteer to enter bugs/feature requests into the bugtracker?

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
The new bug tracker system on the site (see "Track Bugs" button above) was  great aid in the lastest screenshot captor update, both motivationally and organizationally.

As i start work on F+R update, i was wondering if someone would be willing to collect the bugs and feature requests from this forum section and add them to the bug tracker for the Find+Run Robot Project.. It would make it easier for me to make sure i addressed them all.

kfitting:
What time frame do you want?  I would be willing to start.  Do you have a convienient list somewhere?  I cant promise that it would be done within a day however!  If anyone can get started right away, or is able to devote the time to get it done quickly they may be a better choice.

Kevin

mouser:
i have my own semi-list of bugs+features, but what i really could use help with is collecting the bugs/requests in this forum section and entering those.  (and i recommend anyone who has a bug or feature request add it as well, now is the time).

i'll probably work on it this weekend, but i have some big features to work on so there isn't really a big rush.

nontroppo:
I'm happy to add stuff in as I get time!

kfitting:
Ok I added a bunch of features/bugs.  Basically I went through all the posts on the first page of the forum.  Don't know if I got everything, and there might be some stuff that was requested a few versions ago that I didn't catch... but it's a start.

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version