Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 30, 2014, 01:16:19 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Promo "User Bars/Banners" for DonationCoder.com  (Read 18461 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: November 10, 2005, 12:03:01 AM »

If you want to include a link to donationcoder.com website from your signature or from your website, i've just made a ton of them (thanks to jpfx for the 'userbar' link that inspired these).

NEW! http://www.donationcoder.com/About/linkimages/

(just click on a link to get the html code to include the image from our site and a link to our homepage; you'll have to modify it if you need bb code, or if you want to link to one of our other pages).

If you use one of these please make a post and let us know!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:04:20 PM by mouser » Logged
Creamy Goodness
Charter Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 03:25:29 AM »

Okay, well here's a post to let you know I used one of these. I figured you might want to know that I listed your process tamer program on my website, although it doesn't get much traffic yet so it probably doesn't matter Wink
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 03:32:48 AM »

love it!

i liked your suggestions as well, especially the idea for maybe some kind of "emergency override" hotkey where you could correct the situation where a high priority app is suddenly taking over your cpu, and the idea of maybe having an option that says to not lower priority of apps that are in the foreground (nice idea!).  Adding these ideas to todo list for v3.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 05:14:33 AM »

some new buttons recently added:

TucknDar
Charter Member

Advanced coder of Nowt

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 05:47:24 PM »

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I couldn't find another place to post a userbar I made.

Just a simple thing made with Gimp, based on this tutorial.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 09:36:17 PM »

beautiful! i'll add it.
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 09:08:43 AM »

Oh man.... Amazing userbar, TucknDar!!
It's just a shame that i don't need to browse any other forum other than DC Wink
Still, i love it cheesy

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 12:26:05 PM »

I posted a link to the new images that often get lost in the shuffle.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 10:35:04 PM »

I've added a new box to this collection -- see link in first post for the full collection.

Sample:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.032s | Server load: 0.06 ]