ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's the best image-"framer"?

<< < (7/10) > >>

Curt:
Thanks, *Cat. For the moment I have Publisher because it is part of my Office 2007 Ultimate TRIAL, but I am not going to keep the package if my financial situation doesn't change for better within the next couple of days! Besides, I am not aware that Microsoft cared to update Publisher, so I would say that the program itself is no reason for updating my Office 2003 Standard (which doesn't include Publisher).

---

Still waiting for you, CleverCat, to show some full sized framed pics...  ;)

Dormouse:
I don't yet have any idea about how to add new frames to idFramer, using the same procedures as shown in the picture, but I am really hoping it will be possible in a easy way. Then this would be my next step. The next exciting part of the race... My problem right here and now is that I have not yet collected any frames, so I am in the dark when it comes to understanding what frames really are! What ARE we talking about?-Curt (September 08, 2008, 05:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
I assume you are asking questions etc on the IdImager/IdFramer forums. (IdImager apparently has the same framer engine as IdFramer, so posts about framing there are relevant and there seem to be far more users for IdImager). Alternatively, Hert (the developer) is generally extremely helpful and responsive.

Curt:
I have done very little, concerning frames, due to my change of age yesterday, but I guess I will have to get back to earth from now. The first step might be to investigate some of the frames CleverCat have been so kind to mail me, so I may understand more about the object. Of course I would also like to test idImager in order to see if there are any noticeable differences, concerning frames. As you said, they use the same engine, but  regarding frames  I would like to know if idImager is offering some valuable extras, having an in-built editor, other than idFramer does.

cranioscopical:
I have done very little, concerning frames, due to my change of age yesterday-Curt
--- End quote ---
Allow me to wish you a belated Happy Change Of Age Day!

I change my own age daily...

[Edit: cant proff red]

Darwin:
I changed my age today... I am 14506 days old  :(

Seriously, happy change age day, Curt  :Thmbsup: Sorry I missed it, but I hope you enjoyed the day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version