topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 1:13 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: What are your favorite gadgets and gizmos?  (Read 68024 times)

Paul Keith

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: What are your favorite gadgets and gizmos?
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2008, 05:09 AM »
Electric Bug Zapper: (see attachment in previous post)http://www.amazon.co...p/product/B000FEO50W

Good for those bigger creepy crawlies.

No, not good. These are like having an exploding firecracker at your hands that would cackle at any point. I hate these things. You could be minding your own business and wielding them when suddenly...PPPRRRACCKKKK!!!!

...but please tell me the Shark Ultra Steam Blaster and the Waterpik are for real. I really couldn't afford a gadget right now but a non-refillable floss and toothbrush-in-one and a vacuum cleaner replacement might just be the thing the doctor ordered.

Oh and here's my contribution:

http://hardwarezone....hp?cid=4&id=5890

The Astone Samba 1000 mp3 player. First mp3 player I got but I was too stubborn to appreciate it's beauty and I just had to see an ipod. Funny thing is, this has become my mp3 player of choice. Small size, buttons, one battery requirement and the best part is, the one I got was a silver one instead of this horrible looking orange and white theme.

NigelH

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: What are your favorite gadgets and gizmos?
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2008, 07:30 PM »
Bialetti Moka Express 6 Cup Espresso Maker
Dirt cheap, makes fantastic coffee - check the reviews at Amazon.

J&R
Amazon

Pair it with some choice Trader Joe coffee   :D