ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Edge of screen toggle "irritation"

(1/1)

Calum:
I'm been playing with using the edge of screen toggle settings (I originally turned that off), and have found it more irritating than useful..

There's a couple of things that would make it easier to use, I think:

1) Don't toggle if I have a mouse button held down - I'm probably dragging a window, and really dont want something popping up on top.

2) Add a time factor, so that I can configure it to require that I deliberately hold the mouse against screen edge (for a few ms), rather than just bouncing off it by accident. (so, maybe configurable to 0ms, or something larger).

VideoInPicture:
I'm been playing with using the edge of screen toggle settings (I originally turned that off), and have found it more irritating than useful..

There's a couple of things that would make it easier to use, I think:

1) Don't toggle if I have a mouse button held down - I'm probably dragging a window, and really dont want something popping up on top.

2) Add a time factor, so that I can configure it to require that I deliberately hold the mouse against screen edge (for a few ms), rather than just bouncing off it by accident. (so, maybe configurable to 0ms, or something larger).
-Calum (September 04, 2008, 04:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, these are things I should implement. I'll try for it in Alpha 8.

Calum:
You're a star, thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version