ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

And... The Ultimate Steal makes a comeback

(1/5) > >>

Lashiec:
So, yeah, Microsoft decided again to offer its entire suite for nothing, or almost, just $59.95. Just a catch: you have to be a student, and live in one of the countries that offers the promotion (hover the mouse cursors over the flag to see them).

Frankly, if I knew Microsoft would get ODF support right with the SP2, I would buy it right away :D
via One Microsoft Way

Curt:
-> Quote: "COMING SOON: (...) Denmark (...)" Yes! We didn't get the offer the first time, but our time has finally come. This is really good news! I have Ultimate 2007 TRIAL installed, and I like it! Normally I am running Office 2003 Student/Teacher (extended with Access to equal (and list as) the Office Standard), and it will be so good to get the updated big brother.

However, I might be rejoicing to soon, because only time will tell if I can update my 2003 into this $60 version of 2007, as I no longer am eligible.  :-\

I have by the way one complaint against Office 2007: The Office Image/Picture Manager has not been updated at all. It is an exact copy of version 2003, except for the ©-year.

Darwin:
Has anyone taken advantage of this already (in places where it is offered?). I'm wondering what kind of documentation is required for eligibility? I am a student at an English University but live in Canada (long story)...

mediaguycouk:
You need an .ac.uk email address. There is no other confirmation to do (unless they specifically target you for a random fraud test)

Deozaan:
What regions of the world is this offer limited to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version